We are a network of successful REALTORS®, advancing women as professionals and leaders in business, the industry and the communities we serve.
Welcome to Women's Council of REALTORS Pikes Peak Network
● SELL MORE. Women’s Council member average sales volume is $6.3 million annually, more than 3X that of a typical REALTOR® ($1.7 million). Women’s Council members create results!
● ARE SEASONED PROFESSIONALS. 70% of Women’s Council members have been selling real estate for 10 or more years. Women’s Council members have the experience!
● WORK HARDER. The average workweek of a Women’s Council member is 48 hours per week, 8 more than the average REALTOR®. Working hard for their clients!
● CONNECT. Half of Women’s Council members' business comes from referrals, and part of an 11,000 member network and support system. Whether it’s across town or cross-country, the network is wide, deep, loyal and active!
● ARE ANCHORS IN OUR COMMUNITY. 65% of Women’s Council members hold leadership positions in their local community (e.g., school board, government, etc.), making them respected professionals. Women’s Council members have a long-term stake and reputation in their community.